Masonry Stonework, Clay Brick & Block
We at Cornett Masonry have a team of experienced and skilled masons. We have worked on many different residential and commercial projects here in Thousand Oaks as well as the nearby suburb of Westlake Village, Agoura Hills, Simi Valley, Moorpark and Calabasas. Over the years, our masons have developed a reputation for providing excellent work and high quality results.
Every year several clients in Malibu, Camarillo, Hidden Hills, Woodland Hills, Newbury Park and Oak Park have entrusted us with large projects. It’s our goal to provide our clients with excellent service. We work hard to ensure that every project we complete is durable and of excellent quality.
Our MethodologyAs masonry contractors, we provide a full service, including design, installation and maintenance of the masonry structures. Because of this, we ensure that we are completely aware of our client’s needs and expectations.
- Initial Discussion: Before we take on a project, the owner of Bruce Cornett Masonry Construction, Bruce Cornett, will sit down with our clients to understand what they want. During this initial discussion, he gets to know their plans, budget and design preference. He offers them sound suggestions and advice on how to get the best out of the budget and which material is more suitable to work with.
- Design and Planning: If needed, we refer our clients to excellent local designers which we work with on a regular basis to get to work to design their vision be it an outdoor kitchen, pavement, patio, retaining wall or fireplace. As mentioned earlier, masonry and stonework requires a bit of planning.
- Inspection: After the initial discussion is done and we have understood what our client’s vision is, we go on to inspect the site we’d be working on. We examine the ground, look at the layout and take measurements wherever required.
- Report and Estimate: Once we’re sure we understand the project requirements, we prepare a complete report and estimate for our clients. The estimate we provide is detailed and lists the expenses in a clear and concise manner. This helps you plan your budget accordingly.
- Installation: After your design and plans are decided, materials chosen, and contact is signed, we go ahead with the installation. Our masons have worked in this industry for many years now and are very careful and meticulous in their installation. Bruce Cornett, the owner, personally checks each phase of the project. We work hard to ensure that we understand your vision and make it happen!
Areas We Service: Calabasas to Camarillo, Moorpark to Malibu including: