Outdoor Kitchens & BBQs
The best alternative is to use their outdoor space like backyards, gardens, etc. We at Cornett Masonry have seen our clients here in Thousand Oaks and well as those in the neighboring suburbs of Agoura Hills, Westlake Village, Simi Valley, Moorpark & Calabasas transform their outdoor space into more functional spaces. A few of the most popular backyard installations are custom outdoor kitchens and BBQs.
Our clients in Malibu, Camarillo, Hidden Hills, Woodland Hills, Newbury Park and Oak Park have invested a lot of effort and time to build the best kitchens in their backyard. In most cases it takes some planning and commitment to install a kitchen outside. That’s where we come in.
Versatile Outdoor Kitchen and BBQsEvery home owner has a different need when it comes to kitchens and BBQs. Our recommended designers always take the owner’s requirements into account when they’re making a suggestion. For many of our clients, the budget is a concern. People know that an outdoor kitchen or BBQ is a big investment.
We design it properly and keep your needs and requirements in mind, and you’ll find that there’s an outdoor kitchen design that will fit your budget. There are three components that determine the cost of your outdoor kitchen or BBQ.
- Material: The biggest influence on cost can be the materials used for kitchen counters and countertops. If you’re building the kitchen out of brick or stone veneers, it can increase the cost. In some cases, people use stucco to make the construction more affordable. Stucco also gives you more customization options. It is more popular here because of the Mediterranean inspired architecture that’s prevalent.
- Layout: The layout determines just how much material is used. There are several different layout options available to our clients.
- The most affordable is the single counter layout; it has just one counter with a grill and sinks with no separate space for food preparation.
- The L shaped counter is the most popular. It’s not too expensive to build and you have a separate area for food preparation.
- The U shape layout is versatile and gives you the maximum amount of counter space. This is ideal for people who love to entertain often.
- Appliance: The type of appliance you use also influences the outdoor kitchen cost. You can opt for the basic grill and sink or purchase a full range of appliances.
Areas We Service: Calabasas to Camarillo, Moorpark to Malibu including: